TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BOOKINGS & CANCELLATIONS POLICY
Use of The Site
Zero95 will use its best efforts to ensure that the Site remains functional, but does not warrant that your access to or use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. In particular, but without limitation, Zero95 will not be liable for any damage to your computer equipment arising from your access to the Site or your downloading of Materials or any consequential damage that may result from your use of, or inability to use, the Materials.
The Material are the property of Zero95 and it claims copyright in them. The Materials must not be distributed, modified, reproduced or used for any commercial purpose, in whole or in part, without Zero95’s prior written consent which it may refuse in its complete discretion. Subject to these restrictions, you may download and use the Materials.
If Zero95 states a price on the Site in relation to a product or service, that price is indicative only of the current price and should not be taken as a recommended price for that product or service. No dealer, distributor, reseller or stockist of Zero95’s products or services has any obligation to charge a stated price for the relevant product or service.
Third Party Products and Websites
A reference on the Site to any products or services offered by another person or company (“Third Party “) or to any Third Party we sites is for information purposes only and should not be taken as an endorsement or recommendation by Zero95 of that Third Party or its products or services. Zero95 makes no representations and gives no warranties as to the quality, safety or suitability for purpose of any Third Party’s products. Zero95 does not claim any proprietary rights to any Third Party’s logos or brand names mentioned on this Site. If you use a link from this Site to a Third Party’s website, you acknowledge that Zero95 has no control over the content of that website and no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from a transaction that you may enter into after linking to that website. Zero95 takes no responsibility for the content of any Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or other Social media’s posts that feed on to the site.
Limitation of Liability Arising from Site Use
Zero95 takes reasonable steps to ensure that the Materials are accurate and complete. However, as the Materials are compiled from a variety of sources, Zero95 makes no warranty or representations regarding their completeness or accuracy. To the maximum extent allowed by the governing law, Zero95 will not be liable for any direct or indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense arising from any mistake in or omission from the Materials. Zero95 will have no liability for representations made on the Site unless confirmed in writing in relation to a specific project or engagement. If you select a product or service shown in the Materials that does not meet your performance or use requirements, Zero95 will not be liable to you for any direct or indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense unless otherwise agreed.
We collect information only in relation to making reservations and communicating offers and you consent to us using the information in this way. You can ask for access to your information. You acknowledge that we use tracking via Google analytics to track usage of the Site to enable Site improvements and we agree that this data will not be correlated with personal information of any kind. You may opt out of communications from us by clicking the unsubscribe link found in all emails.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer and is stored on your hard drive. If you have registered with us then your computer will store an identifying cookie which will save you time each time you re-visit our sites by remembering your email address for you. You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your explicit consent. We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked and been directed to one of our Websites.
ACCOUNTS, PAYMENTS & REFUND POLICY
Zero95 is a small restaurant which can accommodate for functions, for guests of up to 60 people.
For a group booking of 14/15 people or more, we kindly request that you dine on a set menu to ensure prompt and efficient service. Details of the menu will be confirmed by the functions manager prior to confirming your booking. To view all our function set menus, please visit our website at www.zero95.com.au
It is also essential that we are notified of any specific dietary requirements prior to your visit to ensure that we can cater for you appropriately.
With all function bookings, it is restaurant policy that we hold a $50 deposit, paid on the booking date, and deducted from your final bill, or refunded on the night of the booking if required.
We do not accept cheques as deposits nor for final payment.
Zero95 does use third parties from time to time to take payments and bookings online.
“Yelp” provides Zero95 with booking software. To book online you will be redirected to a SSL encrypted booking site.
As the restaurant is currently booked 7 days in advance, in the event of a cancellation, which is not made 7 days prior to the booking date, your $50 deposit will be forfeited and be replaced with a voucher for future use at your discretion.
The restaurant also requires confirmation of final numbers, 24 hours prior to the booking. In the event of a reduction in numbers without notification, you will forfeit your $50 deposit. No voucher will be issued in this case.
The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
Accordingly, some rules do apply -
- Any cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by Zero95 in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
- For all reservations made, your allocated table is yours for the whole time we allowed. However, should you arrive more than 20 minutes after your booking time without forewarning, then you may lose your table to another group.
- All bills must be paid in full on completion of booking.
- The deposit can be deducted from your final bill if desired.
- We do not split bills.
- Every booking is subject to a time duration which is:
1.5 hours for booking up to 8 people
2.0 hours for booking of 9 up to 19
2.5 to 3 hours for more than 20 (to be arranged with the organizer)
Our corkage charge is $12.00 per bottle.
Please appreciate that restaurant policy requires you to pay $2 per person for cakes brought into our premises.
Whilst we do encourage BYO cakes, please appreciate we have an amazing range of share desserts also. Including our meter long Zero95 Party Dessert Pizza. Perfect for birthdays and cut at your table by one of our amazing Italian chefs.
For any further questions or doubts about our policies please do not hesitate to call us on (03) 9840 6975 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PIZZA MASTERCLASS COMPETITION
- The promoter is: Zero95 Pty Ltd (ABN: 78 601 903 815)
- The competition is open to all residents aged 13 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition, other than the Pizza Masterclass ticket itself. Every person attending the Pizza Masterclass (starting from the 1st September 2017) will automatically participate to this competition.
- The price per adult for the Pizza Masterclass is AUD $100. (Kids masterclasses are held on different days, at a price of $40 per child, and won’t be participate to the above competition.
- All participant in possess of old Pizza Masterclass vouchers, will be required to adjust the fee. In case it is not done, they will still be able to attend the pizza masterclass itself, but they won’t be participating to the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By attending any Zero95, you agree that we can take photographs of you. You agree by attending Zero95 restaurants and/or events, that you/your image (moving or still) may be photographed/taken and may be used in Zero95 marketing material, multimedia material, social media sites or any other hard copy or digital format (collectively the images). By attending Zero95 restaurants, you acknowledge that all right, title and interest in the images shall vest in Zero95 who may, at their absolute discretion, use any of the images for commercial or non-commercial purposes anywhere in the world.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 28th April 2018. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Make your own pizza at home.
- Take a picture of it and post if on Facebook.
- To be valid you will have to use the following tags:
- #PizzaMasterclass, #Zero95, #WorldBestPizza #AndreaCozzolino
- At the end of the 3rd day after the pizza masterclass has been held, the promoter will check the photos and the best looking pizza will be declared the winner.
- There will be one winner for each of the pizza masterclasses held between the date of the 1st September 2017 and the 28th April 2018.
- All the winners will then participate to a final Masterclass. Where they will prepare their own pizza, with their own topping and recipe.
- At the end of this last event, all the participants will need to post again their own photo on Facebook using the same tags used previously. The best pizza will be then the winner of the ticket to Italy.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
One (1) ticket for one person to Italy. We reserve the right to choose any air company for the indicated flight.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Zero95 Pty Ltd and not to any other party.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
Zero95 Pty Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Zero95 Pty Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
SS PETER & PAUL SCHOOL VOUCHER
HOW TO REDEEM THE VOUCHER
Bring the voucher along with you to redeem it. This voucher has been given to “Ss Peter & Paul Primary school” children.
The voucher allows the customer to have %25 off the bill, with a maximum discount of $25.
This voucher is valid now through 20/11/2018
THE NIGHT MARKET VOUCHER
HOW TO REDEEM THE VOUCHER
Bring the voucher along with you to redeem it. This voucher has been given to “QVM” customers.
The voucher allows the customer to have %25 off the bill, with a maximum discount of $25.
This voucher is valid now through 11/04/2018