ZERO95 – PIZZA BAR
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Zero95 is a small family restaurant which can accommodate for functions, for guests of up to 60 people.
For a group booking of 14/15 people or more, we kindly request that you dine on a set menu to ensure prompt and efficient service. Details of the menu will be confirmed by the functions manager prior to confirming your booking. To view our menu & function set menus, CLICK HERE.
It is also essential that we are notified of any specific dietary requirements prior to your visit to ensure that we can cater for you appropriately.
With all function bookings, it is restaurant policy that we hold a $50 deposit, paid on the booking date, and deducted from your final bill, or refunded on the night of the booking if required.
We do not accept cheques as deposits nor for final payment.
CANCELLATION / CHANGING POLICY FOR BOOKINGS OF 10 OR MORE
As the restaurant is currently booked 7 days in advance, in the event of a cancellation, which is not made 7 days prior to the booking date, your $50 deposit will be forfeited and be replaced with a voucher for future use at your discretion.
The restaurant also requires confirmation of final numbers, 24 hours prior to the booking. In the event of a reduction in numbers without notification, you will forfeit your $50 deposit. No voucher will be issued in this case.
The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honored by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
Accordingly, some rules do apply:
- Any cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by Zero95 in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
- For all reservations made, your allocated table is yours for the whole time we allowed. However, should you arrive more than 20 minutes after your booking time without forewarning, then you may lose your table to another group.
- All bills must be paid in full on completion of booking.
- The deposit can be deducted from your final bill if desired.
- We do not split bills.
- Every booking is subject to a time duration which is:
– 1.5 hours for booking up to 8 people
– 2.0 hours for booking of 9 up to 19 people
– 2.5 to 3 hours for more then 20 people (to be arranged with the restaurant manager)
CORKAGE $12 (starting from the 1st of February 2017)
Our corkage charge is $12.00 per bottle
Please appreciate that restaurant policy requires you to pay $2 per person for cakes brought into our premises.
Whilst we do encourage BYO cakes, please appreciate we have an amazing range of share desserts also. Including our meter long Zero95 Party Dessert Pizza. Perfect for birthdays and cut at your table by one of our amazing Italian chefs.
For any further questions or doubts about our policies please do not hesitate to call us on (03) 9840 6975 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.